Last week I made an official decision to use cloth diapers. Yes, CLOTH diapers...haha...that is what I always have to say after I tell people that. Cloth diapers have come a LONG way over the years and the ones I picked aren't much different than a disposable diaper, other than the fact that I will have a little more laundry to do. Here are my reasons for going the cloth route:- Less diaper rashes
- Cheaper than disposables (I will need about 10-12 cloth diapers as opposed to 7,000 disposable diapers over a 2 year period)
- Eco-friendly
- Babies who use cloth diapers tend to potty train earlier becuase they don't absorb as much as disposables
- Disposables are made out of all kinds or harsh chemicals that, honestly, I don't want rubbing on my baby's crotch for 2 years. Cloth diapers are made from organic cotton.
Here is a little survey I've seen on other pregnancy blogs...just for fun =)
How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 6lbs
Maternity clothes? Abosultely! I've been wearing them since week 12 =/
Stretch marks? None yet, keep your fingers crossed!
Sleep: It's been better the past couple of days since I've been getting my back worked on.
Best moment this week: Chris getting to feel her kick!
Movement: She is a wild child, and is now migrating up past my belly button!
Gender: Girl!!
Labor Signs: Um, let's not have any of these for a while!
Belly Button in or out? It's almost flat, will for sure pop out soon!
What I miss: Wine & oysters....mmmmm
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery put together!!
Here I am today!
No comments:
Post a Comment