
Today I feel like a walrus. No, more like a penguin....or maybe a cross between the two....a walguin. It doesn't help when people make comments that I would never DREAM of saying to a pregnant woman...even if her belly drug the ground when she walked. Things like "that baby is going to be HUGE!" or "it looks like that baby is going to come WAY before October!" or "are you having twins?"....REALLY people??
So, after stressing about it and asking people for their honest opinion, I have decided that since I am VERY short-waisted (thanks mom) I am sticking out more than someone who is taller with a longer torso...makes sense. I still have only gained 6lbs total, so it's not like I am overeating (which I already knew...I can still barely eat) and I work out at least 3 times a week. I hate that I have to justify my huge belly...I am PREGNANT! It happens...I am growing a human in there! Rant over.
Aside from that, I am still having back issues and am going 3 times a week to the chiropractor to get worked on. She has decided that my EXTREMEMLY tight glutes are to blame for my low back pain and my running habit (er lack of streching after a long run habit) is to blame for the tight glutes. She comments every time how she has never seen someone so tight....great. I have been a total of 5 times in 2 weeks already and they torture me every time, BUT I think I am starting to feel better....not 100% or even 50%, but a good 10% better. I have a long way to go and I am ok with it, as long as I am not miserable.
Here I am today, Cori the Walguin.
No comments:
Post a Comment