Monday, June 14, 2010

Spending Spree!

The spending has begun! Having a girl is going to break me, but I don't care, there is just too much CUTE stuff out there! Yesterday, I ordered the rug and curtains for S's room and I am so excited! hehe. Here's what I ordered.



Sue said that she CAN make me a valance out of the sheets from her bedding and that made me very excited =). I have also picked out the baby book that I am going to order today.






Surprisingly, Chris is pretty excited about all of these purchases and has yet to ask how much I am spending...I think he is scared...haha. Next on my list of things to buy is a lamp and side table for the glider!

Our wood has arrived and is taking residence in our dining room until Chris finds a time to install it. It might be a few weeks though =/. I really can't wait to see the room all put together!! EEEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment