Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Stares and Comments

After I got home from the gym last night, I went to the bathroom and realized why I get so many stares....I am HUGE! 29 weeks today and 11 more to go, I am starting to wonder if my Dr. calculated everything right. Chris actually brought it up and said "Are you SURE they have your due date right?" Well, I am no rocket scientist, but I am pretty sure there is no possible way that I was pregnant 2 months earlier than I thought. Plus, they measure my belly every month and it's always right on track....
So, after a mini-meltdown last night about the comments I get about being SO BIG, Chris calmed me down by first explaining that they aren't saying that I am big, but that my baby is big and then by putting the blame on him =). He's right...HE is the big one...of course I am huge...I am carrying HIS child! And Good Lord, if we split the difference between his weight as a newborn and mine, we will have a good 9 pounder!
Just in case, I might ask the Dr. for a recalculation next week =). I will be going to the Dr. every 2 weeks from now on! I can't believe we are so close!
OH! I got my baby book in the mail this week and it is so.freaking.adorable!! She also included a different name plate. I think I like the cursive one better. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Savannah is my baby name, too.
    Granted, I'm not pregnant.
    And might have 2 boys.
    BUT - I love love LOVE the name.
    And I like the cursive better, too. :)
    (Rachel)

    ReplyDelete