Monday, July 19, 2010

Questions of the week

Because I am bored, here are the "Questions of the Week" that were posted on my "October Mom's" board on Thebump.com this morning.

1. What do you most look forward to in parenthood? What scares you the most? Aside from putting her in the cutest outfits everyday (hehe), I am looking forward to all of her milestones and watching her grow up.
I am most scared of anything happening to her and how we will raise her to be a smart, independent woman. Chris and I couldn't have been raised any differently, so I am scared of how we will mesh our two ideas of raising children. We talk about it all the time, but actually doing it is a whole other animal.
2. When is your baby most active? She is active pretty much all day, but then she is wild and crazy when I lay down to go to sleep. Chris laid with his chin on my belly last night and just watched her jump around. It was pretty amazing.
3. If you could PICK your when your baby came (as in the date), what day would you want it to be and why? Would it be your actual due date? Earlier? Later?
I keep thinking that September 27th is THE day...it is just a number that came to me one day. I would like for her to come before her due date, but not too soon, 2 weeks at the earliest. Although, if she did come on 10.10.10, that would be an awesome birthday =).

No comments:

Post a Comment