Wednesday, July 14, 2010

7 Months Pregnant!



Today is 28 weeks, only 12 more to go! When I sent my mom this picture this morning, her response was "ohoooo!". Thanks Mom =/. Even Chris said "Whoa babe, I dont think you are going to make it 9 months!" the other day while I was changing. WELL people, let me tell you that the jeans I have on today are a size 6! So, there! Yes, they are maternity jeans, but still. That is why I love Target maternity clothes, they put your pre-pregnancy size on the tag =). A woman clearly thought of that...haha.

We got the dresser put together this week and quickly realized that it is MUCH bigger than we thought, so we had to move the bookshelf out. Chris has decided that he wants to build a small bookshelf that will double as a changing table because he thinks I am too short to use the dresser to change her on...haha. I think it's cute and I love that he wants to build something for her. Here is the inspiration piece.

On that note, I would like to talk about cute, sweet things Chris has said or done since I've been pregnant. Before I got pregnant, he was dead set on not finding out the sex of the baby. BUT when I scheduled our first prenatal appointment and asked if he wanted to go his response was "are they going to tell us the sex??!"...haha. He was a little disappointed to find out that we would have to wait about 4 months for that.
At around 12 weeks, the Dr. told us that I shouldn't be sleeping on my back anymore, so several times over the course of the next few months, he would wake me up in the middle of the night to inform me that I was on my back =). One time I woke up to him leaned over me patting my belly in his sleep! It was so cute! Other things that make my day:
  • He always refers to the nursery as "Savannah's room"
  • He wakes me up and asks "How are my girls doing this morning?"
  • He picked out the majority of our registry items
  • He always makes sure I am eating enough and makes me "take 2 more bites" when I am full.
  • He calls me "Mama"

If you know Chris in real life, you are to NEVER mention this post to him....haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment