Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3rd Trimester Already??

Where has the time gone?? I can't believe I am so close to baby S's arrival! Wow....I have ALOT to do (er...buy)! We did put the crib together this weekend and the floors are in, so the nursery is basically done other than putting the dresser together and decorating! Chris's mom already made my valance that I wanted, so now I just need curtain rods for that! Actually, now that I think about it, we really dont have THAT much to do. I already scheduled our baby classes for the end of this month, I pre-registered at the hospital, I have my maternity/newborn photographer booked, all the nursery furniture is purchased, she has a place to sleep and my boobs are still there, so she has food. We already registered (well I still have one more place to register at), we have some clothes for her....so if she were to come this week (please dont!) then I guess we have everything we need. Well, except a carseat, but if she came this week, she wont be riding in a car for a while. Ok, whew, panic over.

So, I passed my glucose test, BUT I am anemic, so I have to take an extra iron pill and make sure to eat more red meat and leafy green veggies. Meat is one of my biggest aversions while pregnant, so this might be hard....veggies, I can eat all day.

My highlight of the week has been that since I bought this wonderful invention, my back doesn't hurt while at work!! Why didn't someone tell me about this before?
This is my last week at the chirpractor and while I am still tight, I am much looser than when I started, so it is working!

Here is my 27 week/3rd Trimester pic that I took yesterday. I can't imagine my belly getting any bigger....I am a little scared.

1 comment:

  1. I think you actually look smaller in this pic than in some of the weeks before. Thats good!

    ReplyDelete