I am officially on the downward slope towards Baby S's arrival! Wow, this is going MUCH faster than I thought it would!
This week our crib was ordered (thank you Carol & Dad!), our glider is being delivered (thank you Mommy!), the bedding came in, the paint color has been picked and we got a call that our floors will be in next week! I can't wait to see the whole room put together! Here is a preview of it all:
I also got a few registry items from my mom =). Wall Decals and the crib mobile!

The paint we chose is a light blue/greyish color. It matches the elephant in the mobile (which is actually the same color as he is in the bedding, but the picture makes him look much brighter).
I have also picked out the curtains and I am hoping that Chris's mom will be able to make a valance out of an extra set of sheets in her bedding to go with them.

Chris will start painting this week, so hopefully in the next few weeks, it will all be together!
My UTI seems to be all cleared up and I am feeling pretty good this week. I have been going to the gym more for my cardio since it is getting HOT outside. I still take Lola for a mile walk before I go...she won't let me leave the house in my workout clothes.
My next Dr. appointment is next week and I think we will be scheduling the dreaded glucose test. I am SO not looking forward to it....
This week, I also signed Chris and I up for our baby classes. We are taking one "Saturday Blitz" class that basically goes over the whole birthing process as well as some lamaze techniques. I also signed us up for "Baby Care" and "Breastfeeding". These are both half a day on the same day. I am sure Chris can't wait! hehe
I also pre-registered at the hospital! I was a busy momma this week (and it's only Wednesday!).
Here is a 21 week picture (thanks to Caity for the adorable shirt!!):



Cori you look adorable...I loved reading about your pregnancy thus far. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete