My appetite is finally coming back and I gained 7lbs this week, so my Dr. was very happy about that. This week I also felt her kick for the first time! Everyone said it would feel like flutters, but the first thing I felt were hard kicks! Yesterday she was a wild child and moved and kicked all day! It is a very strange feeling, but so awesome!
We have our next ultrasound on Monday, so we will know for sure if she is a girl! She better be!!http://tinyurl.com/2wjgd7n
We have also purchased this dresser from Ikea: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20108090
The nursery has been cleared out and the floors have been ordered. We will need to paint before the floors arrive in 2 weeks. I have decided to paint the walls grey, but which one, I dont know. Chris and I will be picking that out soon!
In 2 weeks I will be half way through this pregnancy! I can't believe it is going by so fast! EEEEEK!
No comments:
Post a Comment