Friday, November 12, 2010

1 Month...oh my!

I can't believe Savannah is already 1 month old! Holy crap, time flies! We went to her 1 month checkup on Wednesday and she weighs 9lbs 10oz and is 22 inches long! She is a growing girl! She has already grown out of 2 pairs of jammmies and 2 outfits =(. I have a feeling I will miss her being this little!!
We hit several milestones this week! She started "talking" this week! When we play on her playmat, she talks the whole time! She loves it! She also started sleeping through the night this week! I thought the first night was a fluke, but she has done it 3 nights in a row now! We will likely start putting her in her crib in the next few weeks. She can now sit in her Bumbo seat and hold her head up for the most part! She is such a strong girl! Mommy is so proud! It's amazing how fast they grow....this will probably be hard for mommy and daddy to accept!
Here are a few pics =).


No comments:

Post a Comment