Wednesday, August 4, 2010

9 Weeks to go!!

Sounds so close right? I like speaking in weeks rather than months...it sounds better...haha.
This week I had my abdomial ultrasound to check for gallstones and it come back perfectly normal!! Thank God! I was dreading the strict low-fat diet and possible surgery after S arrives =/. Now I don't have to!
Chris and I took our all day lamaze class on Saturday and it was actually pretty fun. We learned alot (Chris even took notes!) and I got two awesome massages from him =). We also took a tour of the hospital and I am thrilled to learn that all of the labor and delivery rooms have jacuzzi tubs! Of course, they are only for use if you are not on any drugs. I am still undecided on the epidural.
This weekend we have two half day classes, so I am looking forward to those as well.
I can't believe it is already August! My mom is coming at the end of the month for my baby shower and I am counting down the days!!
Here I am today, looking totally ridiculous. A co-worker called me a toothpick stuck through an olive =).

No comments:

Post a Comment