Sunday, February 21, 2010

7 Weeks 1 Day!

Well, we had our 1st ultrsound on Friday!! While I was not happy with the facility I had to go to to get it (really the people), it was SO exciting to see our baby and the little flickering heartbeat! Here is our first picture!

I know it just looks like a tiny blob inside of a black hole, but that is our teeny tiny baby! Friday was also the first time I got to experience morning (or should I say ALL DAY) sickness. I felt like I had a horrible hangover with none of the fun the night before....ugh!

Other than Friday, I have felt great! I wouldnt mind some morning sickness so that it feels like I am pregnant!

This weekend I am running the New Orleans Rock n' Roll Half Marathon! Well, probably more like a walk/run =). Cant wait!! I will update with belly pictures next time (even though I am not showing at all..haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment